Juniors & Cadets
Winner – 2013 Qld Golf Industry Junior Golf Program of the Year
The key to the growth of golf is player development at a Junior level.
Redland Bay Golf Club offers Junior & Cadet membership and provides a welcoming, friendly environment where a junior golfer, male or female ages 8-18 years, can enjoy golf and progress at his or her own rate from beginner to a proficient level while promoting and preserving the traditions and integrity of the game.
Juniors and Cadets will be trained in
- Rules and Etiquette (including respect of other club juniors, club members and visitors).
- Standards of appropriate behaviour on and off the course.
- How to enter weekly competitions.
- How to obtain a handicap and improve on it.
- How to complete a scorecard.
- Golf Dress Code.
- Spirit of competition and fair play.
- To improve their golf through participation in coaching and regular play in competitions.
- To play without endangering other persons or property.
Our Cadets and Juniors are divided into 3 age groups:
Under 10 years old
10 to 13 years old
14 and above
Mondays from 4pm
On course 4 holes being played Saturday 3pm – 5pm
Through these sessions we will obtain to teach each Junior / Cadet Member the rules, etiquette and skills to play golf.
Our membership year is from 1st October to 30th September.
Cadet (under 10 years – no handicap) $83
Junior (11-13 years – with handicap) $139
Junior (14-17 years – with handicap) $210